Price Tag

Directions :

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with
sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

TAGGED
BY King & Golden Tart

1. I want to win in my life
2. I love to live life to the fullest
3. contesting is not about winning, its about the posibility of losing, and the excitement of both
4. I care about what people say about me, because life is about people around you
5. I don't care about global warming, I don't care about your computer's broken.
6. I want to go around the world before I'm 30
7. I want to get a scholarship, or get a free student exchange program. I wanna go overseas!
8. I need a lurver~
9. I choose to push people to limits, sometimes.
10. Love my country, just don't like the system. Malaysia Bulleh~!
11. Love to read, hate to study, love to be in class, hate to be disturbed. Yes, and I hate racists or religion people trying to persuade me stuff. hate salesman who doesn't know the limit.
12. I like technology stuff. Yes, I'm a geek. (Don't judge me!)
13. Dreams of becoming a sportsman and be my career in the future.
14. Do stuff all at once, wants to finish everything when I am pumped up.
15. Freaking lazy, and sometimes insensitive in sensing those fuck-up stuff.

Tag:
Double Gold
Can be Soft
Wants Red
Mr Worm (who likes turning stuff around in his blog)

that's all I can think of. Just for fun.

0 comments: