Bukan Tahi Ini Lagi...

Yes, again.

001. Real Name: Loh Hong Khai
002. Nickname(s): a.k.a. The handsome one, nicknamed The One, streetname Leng Zai, known to be the most handsome guy after Brad Pitt and Beckham in this century.
003. Age: 17
004. Zodiac Sign: Pisces. this means i like world peace. peace~!
005. Male or Female: Male
006. Elementary: SRJK(C) Sentul in KL, SRJK(C) Chong Hwa No.5 in Kuching
007. Middle School: Chong Hwa High School Gombak in KL, and Kuching High School in Kuching(duh).
008. High School: Ya. High School. Like Middle School. I do both.
009. College School: wrong question at the wrong time. I'm 17.
010. Hair colour: Browny black. Yes, and I have my signature hair design.
011. Long or Short: Long. or short. or both. you can't know just by looking.
012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet lah. I'm a quiet boy.
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera: Camera. A good one. or PDA.
015. Health Freak: I dunno LOL.
016. Drink or Smoke: Drink 7up.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Em, I dunno LOL.
018. Eat or Drink: Shit.
019. Piercings: is for freaks. not me.
020. Tattoos: Again, no thank you.
021. Social or Anti-Social: Social freak.
022. First Piercing: When I reach my first million dollar.
023. First Relationship: Not yet. I am pure, baby~
024. First Best Friend: Probably Cheong Hong.
025. First Award: Too many. forgot. come have a look in my house.
026. First Kiss: My milk bottle.
027. First Pet: A fish that dies because of my dad's ignorant acts.
028. First Big Vacation: Melaka.
029. First Love at first sight: Meaow~ city.
030. First Big Birthday: none that I am aware of.

Currently

049. Eating: Cold Dinner.
050. Drink: Orange juice.
051. Excitement Level: medium.
052. I'm about to: Play chess.
053. Listening to: CPU's hissing sound. its the fan.
054. Plan for today: Finish my piled up homework. yet I am blogging here.
055. Waiting for: punishment and blame from school and friends.
056. Energy Level: Medium. I'm a night guy.
057. Thinking of someone: something.
058. Want kids?: Like hell yeah?
059. Want to get married?: Yes.
060. Careers in mind?: Billionaire.

Which is better in the boy/girl you like

068. Lips or Eyes?: Lips.
069. Romantic or Funny?: Funny.
070. Shorter or Taller?: Shorter then me, but not too short.
071. Protective or Caring?: Caring.
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Romantic.
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Nice attitude.
074. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive is good enough, because I am loud.
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?:Err, neither? I prefer hesitant.

Have You ever

080. Lost glasses or contacts: Lost none. Broke 6, i think.(jimmy, most of it is you,haha..)
081. Ran away from home: Planning.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Too smart to bump into this kind of situation. So no.
083. Killed somebody: killed somebody's spirits, yes.
084. Broken someone's heart: I don't know. sorry. Tell me if I do.
085. Been arrested: By school authorities, yes. By parents, yes.
087. Cried when someone died: Not yet.

Do you believe in

089. Yourself: Most of the time, yes. Believe that I cannot complete a stuff, thus giving it up.
090. Miracles: Yes
091. Love at first sight: hell yeah!
092. Heaven: I believe in life cycle.
093. Santa Claus: I believe in Choy San Ye.
094. Tooth Fairy: Guan Yin Niang Niang.
095. Kiss in the first date: Yes.

Truthfully

097. Is there someone you would want to be with right now?: Duh, yes.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now?: trying to. but you can't compare.
099. Do you believe in God? : I believe in god, but god needs me to believe myself. So I believe in fate more.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people: boring. Won't tag anymore people.

0 comments: