Ya, It Sucks, Big Time

Yes, It sucks.
I know.
Sometimes, when u do nothing, people take you for granted.
Because sometimes, doing nothing means giving up.
And giving up is shit, because I don't give up.
So, people have the wrong perception on me.

Now, I really don't gives a shit.

Because life is about giving shit sometimes, and not on the others.
So I care when I like to, do things when I want to, and shits when I feel like it.
Why? Because I can. And because "Just do it" and "Impossible is nothing".
Why follow others? Why go with others, when others are leading you the wrong way?
Well, I know why I go with others. I go, because I care. Wrong way is still a way, and I don't mind walking. Because I walk with a friend.

The line of friend is thin. A good friend, your best friend, or just a passerby of your life.
I know all, and I can identify them.
So, I am still happy. Because I know, I still have my good friends, best friends, not far away.
Some not around the corner, but just a few steps from my heart.


Shit it is


So, who gives a shit?

angry bar: 8/10

1 comments:

. said...

LoL!... hao3 xiang4 shi4 jiang4...
well, i noe u can do it... frankly, i always knew u are damn capable... add oil lar...