bonjour~!

Greetings! As a trend, opening a blog seems to be a necessity. Well, everyone do so, why should I be left out? I hate to be left out. I hate losing track of things. To start off, I will say Hello~! to everyone one outside, but mostly just to myself. This is because I don’t care really if someone reads this blog. I just want to write a blog. That’s all. And I need an opening post. Like everyone else in this planet who writes blogs.

مرحبا!!

здрасти!!

zdravo!!

您好!

γεια σου!!

ciao!!

こんにちは!!

안녕하세요!!

Olá!!

Witaj!!

привет!!

ahoj!!

 

Well, this blog is not meant for the faint-hearted. Not for those who can’t stand being laughed,being called names, sabotaged, criticized, circumcised or any other size except S size. MY S SIZE. And also for those who can’t bear manglish a.k.a. broken English. Can’t take it, leave it. Hahas, for those others, welcome and enjoy ur flight! This is your captain Mr Loh ! Roti canai will be serve along the flight, so hang tight and don’t chicken out! Enjoy the humor(if there is any) along the way, if you could!

 

U tak suka u keluar~!(quoted from a Malaysian Minister)

0 comments: