a rare update

so everyone, I am inspired by meiquen's 2 blog concept, so I decided to have 2 main blogs, 1 to feed news, another to feed rubbish(remember, one man's thrash is another man's treasure).
Since meiquin said she can't understand what I am trying to deliver while being so intelligent, I imagine my other not too intelligent friends had hard times figuring out what I'm bitching too.
yup, my other stupid techno review blog will continue to live without any updates, so is my photo blog.
but hey, I don't think you know about their existence til I mention it just now, right?
and no you can't find it on my profile either, I've hid it away~~
so is this blog.

2 main blogs, 1 to feed thrash, another to feed news.
news as in my thought, decrypted and explained in the plainest way already.
thrash, as in treasure boxes or puzzle only unlock-able by key owners.

new links? don't know, this is just an idea, have not open up the 2nd blog(news feed blog).

so this blog will continue the thrash journey with Wall E, hopefully finding eeeeeeeva in the journey.
you've got one, try hard searching for another.

0 comments: