Fifth of November

If I can't beat you, then I don't get to speak, then the world might as well kill itself.

If I can't beat Muhammad Ali then I can't say he's a freaking giant who has less brain cells than me, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't earn as much as Bill Gates and lose my right to say he's a freaking nerd, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't drink as much as beer as the drunktard next to me, then I should kill myself, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't drive as good as Micheal Schumacher, then I can't say he's really lame driving in Ferrari, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't play football as good as Rooney, then I can't say he's a fucktard who has a lame face, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't be taller than Tom Cruise, then I can't tease him because he's short, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't be as racist as Mahathir, then I can't laugh at those malays chinese or indians, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't be as funny as Kenny Sia or Stephen Chow, then I can't tell a joke, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't live like Paris Hilton, then I don't deserve a life, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't fuck like a bitch, then I can't do a fuck, then you might as well kill me.

If I didn't get 100A+ in my SPM, then I can't be a somebody someday, then you might as well kill me.

If I can't remember as good as a genius(or her), then I can't put anyone into my mind, then you might as well kill me.

If I'm not as handsome as (can't find anyone more handsome) , then I can't act like a lengzai, then you might as well kill me.


If I can't sing as good as David Tao, to comment that his video is soft(which means low in volume, what are you thinking dude?!), don't kill me, please tell me why.
Because saying a video's audio is soft, is a crime nowadays?!
Tell me which part of the constitution states that, I'll be happy to obliged and you can kill me.
and what is the link in it? I'm just saying the audio is soft, and?
Please lah dude, I didn't say I sing as good as he does! and I didn't intend to say that too!


Yes I get annoyed when people "wadever" me.


And be happy I'm not an extremist, not for now.

0 comments: