1st ever survey

被king sir点名~

[ 幸福套餐 ]

幸福套餐 NO。1♥

01 你的綽号 : Roti Canai aka kanasai(doesn't mean roti canai is kanasai, its freaking delicious!)
02 年齡 : 16
03 生日 : 4/3/1992
04 星座 : Pisces
05 兴趣 : surfing around the internet, teasing people, and look for ways to make girls fall into me~
06 專長 : talk talk and talk(like king), but I am quite OK with computers and stuff

幸福套餐 NO。2♥

01 你有沒有喜欢的人? : YES
02 是否在交往? : F*ck No
03 現在幸福吗? : on a meter of 6/10
04 如果上天給你勇气,最想做什么事? :Freaking leave my house and backpack travel
05 如果有天,你爱的人跟你告白的话? :Keke diao ge, but sure will agree!

幸福套餐 NO。3♥

01 点你的人是: king's law
02 他是妳的 : stranger sitting next to me(bez fren la!~)
03 他的个性? : stubborn, but smart and quite observant
04 认识他多久? : about 2years and a half
05 你觉得他怎样? : funnay, daring, and metal head
06 你想对他說什么 : budak, pigi australia jangan lupa me..

幸福套餐 NO。4♥

01 最爱的节目 : Hmm, Stephen Chow's movie, american series like prison break and hero!
02 最爱的音乐 : Pop, but I do love country and those genres by Colbie Cailat(dono call wat)
03 最爱的季节 : season of love
04 最爱的卡通 : Dono, mostly anime(maybe doraemon?)
05 最爱的人 : 否则你怎麽让我 ,否则我怎麽可能赴汤蹈火,你说什麽都做 (两个人的烟火-黎明)
06 最爱的颜色 : Red and white
07 最爱的国家 : Malaysia
08 最爱的天气 : 天黑黑欲落雨天黑黑黑黑

幸福套餐 NO。5♥

01 如果上天給你三个愿望:
a) satisfy all my family member's need, especially financially
b) strong as hulk with great health
c) love is in the air forever with me,(and if cannot, I will choose the third wish as-having another 3 wish!)

02 你是很专一的人吗 : I like 5 minutes crush
03 最深刻的回忆? : forgot, or i haven't experienced any..the time has not come~
04 你是个很有信心的人吗? : No, I am afraid of everything, especially losing..(不是输,是失去)
05 你很爱微笑吗? : 我爱搞笑,爱开玩笑,不微笑,会哈哈大笑
06 如果你要放弃你现在的生活,你愿意吗 : opposite of king, absolutely YES, coz I like to change(穷则变,变则通)
07 妄想什么样的生活 : I can do wateva I wan, with all the munnay I possess
08 是否橫刀夺爱才是爱 : kanasai

0 comments: